Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Testing!

Yep, I'll be moving my fighting game blog here. I will still be keeping the tumblr blog; I won't delete it, and I'll be maintaining both(same posts) for awhile, until I slowly start to but the other one on 'Maintenance Mode' so to speak(occasionally feeding it some pictures or something.)


Truth be told, I'm looking to move away from Tumblr. It's great for I think a simple blog to get things going, and I have a lot of material there I'm actually going to copy over I think, and it's a fun place to post cool pictures and things. But it's...well, it's Tumblr. It's a bit flaky at times, and when I'm trying to get myself out there as a somewhat legitimate FGC blogger and competitor again later(gods be willing), it feels like I'd rather have a good old classic website/blog. Like, oldschool. Except it doesn't have a crappy Geocities counter at the bottom. 


I'll probably put it into maintenance mode after this one gains some fanbase(and probably after T7 FR comes out.) 


Anyway, expect to see more stuff coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment