Blog Archive

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Oh yeah, the hiatus

Yeah, perhaps I should give a note on my hiatus. I realize I had been gone for awhile from the blog.

Basically, anyone following my Twitter knows I've been pretty busy from the spring until now. On top of that-or maybe due to it-I had been fighting through writer's block for almost everything(I did manage to write some Raven backstory fiction, but that's about it.

Then I've been playing my Rev2 and Tekken 7, basically my spare time was devoted to that, and also working on a real, proper Dragunov guide that is going to be turned soon into a video(!). So besides all of that, I really haven't had too much time to write my Shadowrun stuff or play other games, let alone blog.

Here's hoping I'm not gone as long again! I hope to be able to keep up with this thing semi-regularly.

Upcoming plans that I hope to be able to keep up with:

-GG vs. T7 roster discussion(AKA: How similarly they were both cut, but how differently crowds reacted)

-Tekken 7 review(spoiler: I like it a lot, not perfect but it's probably my fav gameplay wise of the series, PC version def. better though)

-Just more editorial style stuff

Also: This is the tutorial channel I work with, I mostly do PR style stuff but I will be supplying the Dragunov guide!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5GTc4yWm-yiBFTuV3MsGaQ

Anyhow, nice to be back and hopefully it stays that way XD;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment