Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

That Blasted Salami, Dragunov Guide

There's an awesome new Tekken channel up, headed by a buddy of mine you can find here, with a lot of awesome contributers to it. It's meant to teach people Tekken, which is what we're looking to do; Tekken is thin on in-game stuff, so fans do a lot of the work. These are meant to basically take people from beginner to intermediate(hopefully!)



So I decided to finally link this here since it's been actively linked other places for now!




This is the full version(okay, about 95% done, I still have some formatting) of the written version of my Dragunov guide that is going to be converted to video form(with narration and everything), in these styles.

The next guide is likely going to be Steve when Jin is finished; after that we aren't sure about the exact order yet but Dragunov and Law are two strong possibilities. We'll have to see!

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the channel and pass it around! Also hope you enjoy the guide and I don't give too many of you bad habits. ;P

Hopefully I'll be back soon with more stuff!

(Btw: Minion starts pre-school this week. It's standard for parents to hang out there the first few days in the morning, but after the weekend I think he'll be ready to go it on his own, and then I'll have a more proper schedule to work with for keeping my writing straight! It'll be awesome for all of us since minion actually loved his time there so far too, so it's fun all around. XD) 

No comments:

Post a Comment