Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lee's full body render added to official site, his and Miguel's bios added

Well look what we have here! Lee and Miguel added to the official site!





(If you'd like to see some other pictures, their links are here and here respectively.)


I don't have full translations of the stories yet; Lee's was translated from before and basically sums up his story of ho he was adopted by Heihachi as a rival, was fired from the TZ, now works against both Hei and Kaz and backs Lars in the process(I'm so glad they kept that since I love the Mishima Bastards working together.) There is that part of me that wants to see those two come out on top of it all in terms of the family. 

I'd take a gander that Miguel's storyline involves him chasing down Jin for killing his sister. Just throwing that out there. I'd guess it's from his video dialogue. Plus that's what his whole story has surrounded and all, and he DOES still have that unfinished business with Jin. And after finding it on the site, it's exactly it; he's in for revenge against the Zaibatsu, and he's angry. 

Anyway, while we just saw Miguel's new render, this is the first time we've seen Lee's new full body render(we saw the original.) The swag cannot be contained. That Mafia coat, the smirk, it's all perfect. They even threw the rose onto Violet for good measure! I love it. 

Anyway, this should be good for updates today! I shall return with some new writeup stuff soon I think. I may even try to deal with multiple games since this IS an FGC blog and all and not just a Tekken blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment