Blog Archive

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Apologies for the dry spell

Greetings all!

Yeah, so things here have been pretty hectic; the whole family managed to catch some winter crud, so the minion's sleeping schedule has been roughly something out of what we usually have when we're jetlagged after flying back from the US. Last night was the first time I slept 3-4 hours at night in a few days.

(Generally I had been snoozing between like 6 am to 10 am, and then in the afternoon a few more hours, only to be up all night. He's been congested and it makes it hard for him to sleep.)

Things are looking a BIT better now, albeit we're still tired, cruddy and half on a jetlag schedule instead of fully.

I'll be back to bring you your regularly scheduled FGC stuff(including a for-fun KOF tier list I decided to screw around with), as soon as I can get some time to finish a couple of blogs(which I have been scribbling when I get a chance, but I've ALSO been trying to edit a larger thing I've been working on and this takes up what little time I have. I've even been deprived of video game time. Q_Q)

Take it easy gang!

-Azzy, who is somewhere in a time zone between Helsinki and in the middle of the Atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment